Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Sickly

Perfected. I'm surprised you put in tactics for the sniper to use.
To whydowedream: WTF? You're calling off headshots?

Anyways great game. I didn't understand the last speech mission though. I shot the guy immediatly but I got a cash deduction. Loved the park mission (Double headshot!)

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Kick butt!!!

At first, I thought "What the crap? The first boss has multiple forms? Cheap!" Then I beat the game. The boss was the game!

Lol Radioactive hole

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Hard as hell

What do you do when she asks you if you're really leaving? All I'm getting are oggles, negs, and dreams!

GunChest Fighting Game GunChest Fighting Game

Fix and add

Good thing I play Street Fighter so I know how to use poke attacks. I beat the game though some things pissed me off:
The special gun attack only works on the left side
Joinsword's dodging is good I guess. Wish I could've dodge just by standing still
What's with the slow, tiny bullet vs. two long ranged swords thatt make her invulnurable while she combos you?
I was hoping for a better ending besides just "You win" but this seems to be a prototype so I won't be an ass about that.
Well that's my rant. Pretty cool but it shouldn't be the last version.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

A memorable game

I loved this game. The essence of Metroid seemed to have leaked out even without Samus leading the role. There's one thing I hated though. When you first teleport in, the wall enemies already hit you before you can move. What the heck? You get a freeby damage?

But overall, it was an awesome game.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Great SSB parody

Most fighting games barely have a story anyways so I don't mind your character's undeveloped stories like the other fuckers here. Great combo sets and excellent platforming levels.

All the bad reviews are from idiots that don't want to admit they had to play on sissy mode and still sucked. Make a pussy mode for them.

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Really awesome! Make a sequel if you haven't!

Good thing I played other stealth games beforehand. They helped a lot while I played this. The only scenario I've never done was to put all the explosives in a chain without getting seen and, with only one C4, kill them all in one bang!
3 documents part? Easy shmeasy.

Drawmatiks: Noob Edition Drawmatiks: Noob Edition

Johnny Rocketfingers anyone?

Seriously though, good game.

Blaklyon responds:

You know, I never got around to playing that game. Heard it was a great game! I should play it some time. Thanks for the review.

Break In Break In

Good thing I played splinter cell a lot

Why can't I use the camoflauge in mission 5?

Tomb Raider Onslaught 1.0 Tomb Raider Onslaught 1.0

I hate Set

The graphics have a runescape hint to it but the gameplay, put your own mp3, and saving options are awesome!

ChromeShark responds:

Seems ages since I made this now. The Runescape feel is probably because I made the models for this in Swift 3D (not what they use I'm sure, but it gives a similar look). Two years on and I'm still using mp3 customization, I'm surprised nobody else has tried it yet. Saving seems more popular these days though, maybe I set a trend! Thanks for reviewing.